Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.827 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,803₴ (元1,516) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)