Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.508 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,419₴ (Php10,657) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)