Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.622 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,786₴ (€173) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)