Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,204₴ (€110) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)