Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,012 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.190 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,157₴ (R 3,269) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)