Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.126 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,624₴ (R$ 446) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)