Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.298 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,683₴ (R$ 926) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)