Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.776 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 169% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,724₴ (Bs 2,422) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)