Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02354 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,698₴ (₩242,069) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)