Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02416 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,599₴ (₩273,099) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)