Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,118₴ (₩128,455) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)