Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02411 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,827₴ (₩324,630) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (27 minutes ago)