Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.918 UAH / RON
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,687₴ (967 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)