Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.412 UAH / NOK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 105% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,275₴ (kr 3,011) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)