Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.125 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,575₴ (RM584) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)