Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,554₴ (Rp 2,950,450) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)