Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.216 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,145₴ (320 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)