Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.178 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,862₴ (340 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)