Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,998₴ (Rp 2,022,794) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Feira de Santana costs R$ 17 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)