Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.308 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,046₴ (393 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)