Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.628 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,851₴ (551 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)