Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.531 UAH / BND
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 39% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,113₴ (B$364) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)