Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00189 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,126₴ (Rp 3,241,752) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)