Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08011 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,931₴ (74,035 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)