Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07983 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 30% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,881₴ (86,194 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)