Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.518 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,322₴ (575 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)