Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.544 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,340₴ (575 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)