Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.722 UAH / TMT
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,619₴ (469 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)