Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 36.046 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,351₴ (Dinar 148) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)