Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.115 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,637₴ (Dinar 148) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)