Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02415 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,254₴ (₩217,597) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)