Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.437 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,636₴ (1,031TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (44 minutes ago)