Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.556 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,123₴ (1,102TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)