Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,478₴ (元867) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)