Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.662 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,151₴ (Bs 1,559) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)