Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.418 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,103₴ (€144) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)