Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.810 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 2,500₴ (元656) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)