Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.571 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,718₴ (1,835 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)