Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.730 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,152₴ (1,154 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)