Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06975 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,214₴ (103,437 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)