Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02345 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 161% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,519₴ (278,048 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)