Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02274 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 161% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,145₴ (358,248 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)