Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,453₴ (﷼ 5,376,280) in Abadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)