Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.343 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,414 ($2,542) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)