Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.921 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,936 (3,187 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)