Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18932 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,505 (元13,230) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)