Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00425 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,722 (640,834 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)