Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,589 (﷼ 63,866,907) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)