Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,588 (﷼ 63,411,921) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)