Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,463 (﷼ 64,311,270) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)