Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,625 ($2,816) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (31 minutes ago)