Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,358 ($1,810) in Zanesville, Ohio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)