Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02695 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,315 (Php123,025) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)