Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18718 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,913 (15,561 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (29 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)