Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,868 (₩4,160,475) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)