Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,625 (元13,545) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in London costs £4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)