Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,065 (元10,605) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)