Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19046 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 36% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,411 (元12,658) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)