Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,829 (﷼ 45,236,622) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (37 minutes ago)