Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19925 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,968 (元14,898) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)