Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00099 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,146 (3,185,446 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (41 minutes ago)