Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,233 (3,267,852 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)