Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20701 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,811 (元13,579) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)