Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19228 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,934 (元15,257) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)