Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,748 (元19,844) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)