Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19026 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,500 (元18,398) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)