Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20366 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,900 (元14,242) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (40 minutes ago)