Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18662 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 29% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,848 (元15,261) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)