Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35250 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,638 (7,485 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (44 minutes ago)